Open to Coeurl
Okami Rojo's Wacky Races
From: - to -
|Event Host||Event Settings||Closing Date|
|Party Size||Party Members|
1/ 24 members (Seeking: 23)
The Wacky Races
Okami Rojo is hosting a grand prix event this December for the fun & entertainment of all in the Crystal data center who wish to spectate and/or participate! We’ll be racing through tracks plotted through all of the housing districts. Maps of the tracks are provided below. Everyone is encouraged to join the fun ride on any and every mount the community can cram into the festivities! The prizes and rules/details for this event are described below as well as on Okami Rojo's discord at https://discord.gg/SgtN7Ve
1st Place: The racer with the most points at the end of the event, or winner of a tie-breaker race will receive a code for any one mount they desire from the Online Shop and an item from Okami Rojo's prize pool. Alternatively; Okami Rojo can purchase 1 mount for this racer from the market board costing no more than 500,000 Gil instead of an Online Store mount.
2nd Place: One emote from the Online Store and one item of their choice from Okami Rojo’s prize pool.
3rd place: 300,000 Gil
Rules & Details
- Due to movement speed altering abilities, contestants are banned from being a DPS class/job during the races.
- Any racers caught wearing the Strider Boots item or using any means of teleportation, such as the Aethernet, will be instantly disqualified from the event.
- Contestants will party up with a referee to confirm all racers race along the planned tracks.
- Racers will start the races unmounted, behind a line-like landmark designated by Dreaxzyl Novablade.
- Racers can mount up and begin racing once Dreaxzyl’s countdown macro shouts “GO!”
- Racers will enter the track via a planned runway before racing 3 laps around the track.
- Any racers who are caught using shortcuts through the track by their referee or any other form of cheating will receive a penalty and warning or possible disqualification from the event (this includes driving through yards).
- The finish line will be video recorded during the end of the last lap of each track to ensure finishing placement accuracy, placement will be based on this recording’s top-down view.
- Finishing placement will grant points as follows: 1st-10pts, 2nd-9pts, 3rd-8pts, 4th-7pts, 5th-6pts, 6th-5pts, 7th-4pts, 8th-3pts, and all racers placing 9th or more will receive 1 point.
- Points will be tallied between race tracks & the racer with the most points at the end of the event’s circuit will be declared the winner.
- In the event of multiple placing racers crossing at the same time, their points will be added together and split between them, rounded down.
- If there’s a tie for the winner, those racers will take part in a final tie-breaker race to decide who wins the contest prize (final race may be completely unmounted).
- Only 1 person per mount.
- Tracks for the races are posted under these rules on the original posting on Okami Rojo’s discord server.
- The 1st race will take place at 7pm EDT on December 12th (12am server time) at the Lavender Beds track.
- Tracks will be raced in the order of The Lavender Beds, Mist, Shirogane, and The Goblet.
- The wards used for each track are written on the track’s map in the postings below.
- There will be members of Okami Rojo & <PoE> FC who can accept friend requests of racers who haven’t reached SB content so they can estate teleport & race on the Shirogane track.
- Prizes will be passed out at an award ceremony/party at Chateau Rojo (Coeurl, Goblet ward 20, plot 30) after the races.
Race Track Maps
The Lavender Beds Subdivision, Ward 16 (Coeurl) Track
Mist Subdivision, Ward 4 (Coeurl) Track
Shirogane Subdivision, Ward 11 (Coeurl) Track
The Goblet, Ward 20 (Coeurl) Track
Last Update: -
Creation Date: -