"PS4" Upgrade Campaign
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn PlayStation®4 Upgrade Campaign
Users currently playing FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn on PlayStation®3 are eligible to upgrade to the PlayStation®4 version starting April 11, 2014.
- * Purchase of the PlayStation®4 version is not required to upgrade. Please be aware that after transferring to the PlayStation®4 you will be unable to play using your current copy of the PlayStation®3 version.
- * Please note that after completion, the upgrade process cannot be undone.
- Users may upgrade free of charge via the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station.
- * Users must first register the PlayStation®3 version to their FINAL FANTASY XIV service account before upgrading.
- * Upon completing the upgrade process, a PlayStation®4 system will be required to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
- * All FINAL FANTASY XIV service account data including characters and in-game items will be carried over upon upgrading to the PlayStation®4 version.
- * Users who wish to play on both the PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®4 must purchase a separate copy of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn for the PlayStation®4.
The upgrade campaign will be offered from April 11, 2014 until December 31, 2014.
Due to popular demand, the upgrade campaign has been extended until March 31, 2015.