We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience while the matter was being addressed.
[Date & Time]
Jul. 17, 2021 8:15 a.m. to 8:40 a.m. (PDT)
- Unable to access affected Worlds.
- Unable to travel to affected Worlds via World Visit System.
- Unable to change Home World to that of the affected World using the Update Home World service.
- Players who are mid-duty on an affected World will be disconnected from the server upon exiting the duty, and will be unable to log back in until World recovery.
- Unable to use free company chat when visiting another World while Home World is affected.
- Unable to use certain features on the FINAL FANTASY XIV COMPANION app while Home World is affected.
Server program issue
[Updated: Jul. 17, 2021 at 10:30 a.m. (PDT)]
As a result of this issue, certain characters on the Yojimbo World that were in the middle of transferring, after having selected "Visit Another World Server" from the Character Selection screen subcommands, may have been unable to log back into the game. This was addressed at 10:10 a.m. (PDT).
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this additional issue.