In commemoration of the launch of Stormblood, we’re excited to welcome adventures back with the "Welcome Back to Eorzea" campaign! Pick up your adventures where you left off with special items that can be exchanged for item level 260 equipment during the campaign period!
What’s more, we’re offering special incentives to those willing to transfer from high population Congested Worlds to designated low population Preferred Worlds. These includes a waiving of transfer fees, and 10 gold chocobo feathers which can be exchanged for in-game items.
Learn more about new world and world population balancing incentives
Welcome Back to Eorzea Campaign
- Players who have subscribed to FINAL FANTASY XIV prior to January 15, 2017 and have not logged into the game launcher between Monday January 16, 2017 and Sunday, June 11, 2017.
* Players who are playing the Free Trial version are not eligible.
* To confirm eligibility, log in to the Mog Station, proceed to Your Account, and select "View additional items" under Service Account Status. You should find a listing which reads "Welcome Back to Eorzea Campaign (STORMBLOOD)."
* Updated June 30, 2017.
Monday, June 19, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. (PDT) to Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. (PDT)
Campaign Bonus Items
When logging into the game with an eligible character, you will be given 10 silver chocobo feathers that you can use to exchange for item level 260 gear (body and legs) and item level 230 weapons. Silver chocobo feathers can be exchanged via the Calamity Salvager NPC located in each city-state.
* Silver chocobo feathers will be sent to characters via the Moogle Delivery Service.
* If you have reached the maximum number of campaign item letters (20), you will need to delete previously stored/read campaign item letters to clear space so that the new letter can be delivered.
* Bonus items will be delivered to all characters on an eligible service account.
Be sure not to miss out on this great opportunity!