To accompany the expansion's official release, we've laid out a guide containing information on how to register your code on Mog Station or PlayStation®4 promotion code on PlayStation Network. Be sure to have a quick look through to smooth your entry into Stormblood!
* Even if you have registered a pre-order bonus code for early access, you will still need to redeem your full FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood registration code or promotion code to continue playing the Stormblood expansion pack.
* Please note that if you have a character logged out in a Stormblood area after early access has ended, you will not be able to log in with that character until you redeem your full Stormblood code.
- Registration Codes and PSN Promotion Codes
- How to Register the Stormblood Expansion Pack
- Windows/Mac/Steam (Physical Package or Digital Download)
- PlayStation®4 (Physical Package or PSN Digital Download)
- Regarding the Game Client
Registration Codes and PSN Promotion Codes
What is a registration code?
A registration code is a 20-digit code that is used to register the Windows, Mac, or Steam version of a product to your service account via the Mog Station. This code can be found printed on the manual which comes with the physical package, or sent in an email in the case of digital downloads. Steam users simply need to navigate to FINAL FANTASY XIV in their Steam game library, and select “CD Key” from the menu on the right to review their code. Registration codes cannot be reissued, so please store them carefully.
What is a PSN Promotion Code?
A PSN promotion code is a 12-digit code used to register the PlayStation®4 version of a product via the PlayStation™Network (PSN). This code can be found printed on the manual which comes with the physical package. Promotion codes cannot be reissued, so please store them carefully.
Those who purchased the digital download version of the game will not need to manually redeem a promotion code as the full game entitlement was automatically linked to their Sony Entertainment Network account at the time they purchased the game.
How to Register the Stormblood Expansion Pack
* Registration is scheduled to become available on Monday, June 19, 2017 from 8:05 a.m. (PDT).
Windows / Mac / Steam Versions
1. Log in to the Mog Station using the Square Enix Account on which you wish to play Stormblood.
2. Select the service account to which you wish to register Stormblood.
If you have multiple service accounts, click each tab under "Select Service Account" and check the character list to ensure you select the correct account.
Once you have chosen the desired service account, click "Manage Service Options."
3. You will now be taken to the "Account Services" screen.
Double-check the character list and World names to confirm you have the correct service account, then click "Enter the Registration Code for the Expansion."
4. Enter your 20-digit registration code in the field at the bottom of the screen, then click "Next."
5. Confirm details. Registration cannot be canceled after this step, so be sure you have selected the correct service account before clicking "Next" to complete the registration process.
6. The registration process is now complete.
Click "Return to Your Account" to confirm your account details.
7. Look under "Account Status" to confirm that Stormblood has been registered to your chosen platform.
8. The Mog Station registration process is now complete.
To begin playing, launch FINAL FANTASY XIV and log in using the Square Enix Account to which you registered the expansion to download the latest updates.
* Registration is scheduled to become available starting Monday, June 19, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. (PDT).
* Promotion code registration is not necessary for digital downloads. Proceed to Step 6.
1. Sign in to the PlayStation™Network with the Sony Entertainment Network Account that you use to play FINAL FANTASY XIV.
2. Launch the "PlayStation®Store," then select "Redeem Codes" from the bottom of the left-side option menu.
3. Enter the promotion code in the field that appears.
4. Confirm that the promotion code matches the product you wish you register.
5. The product license will now be connected to your PSN account.
6. Launch FINAL FANTASY XIV and follow the instructions that appear.
7. You will see the products not yet registered to your Square Enix Account. Select the product you wish to register, then select "Next."
* If several products are displayed, you will be returned to this screen after completing Step 9.
8. You will see the service accounts onto which you can register the Stormblood expansion. Be sure to select the account that has the characters with which you wish to play the expansion.
9. Your selected service account will now be displayed. Please confirm that this is the correct account.
* Registering Stormblood to the wrong account will prevent you from playing the expansion with your preferred characters.
10. Selecting "Next" on the screen below will complete the registration process.
Early Access Participants
Players who participated in early access are able to continue playing the expansion after the official release.
Official Release Participants
Windows / Mac / Steam
Users who have registered their Stormblood registration codes and are currently playing FINAL FANTASY XIV will have their game client updated automatically.
Users who do not have the FINAL FANTASY XIV client can download it here.
Steam: Download the FINAL FANTASY XIV client directly from Steam.
Mac: Download the FINAL FANTASY XIV client from the URL sent by the store where the purchase was made (Square Enix Online Store, etc.).
PlayStation®4 (Physical Package Version)
The game client will be updated automatically once you have registered your Stormblood promotion code and launch the FINAL FANTASY XIV client.
PlayStation®4 (PSN Download Version)
The game client will be updated automatically when launching the FINAL FANTASY XIV client.