Patch 5.57 brings a number of additions and refinements to the realm, including adjustments to Allagan tomestones of revelation and Eden's Promise (Savage).
FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 5.57
Patch 5.57 contains content that can only be accessed by registering the expansion packs for FINAL FANTASY XIV to your service account. To distinguish between adjustments that are and are not affected by the registration of these expansions, the following notations will be used throughout the patch notes:
- These additions and adjustments only require the purchase of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn and FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward.
- These additions and adjustments require the purchase and registration of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood.
- These additions and adjustments require the purchase and registration of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers.
- These additions and adjustments contain elements that may require the purchase and registration of the expansion packs noted above.
The following adjustments have been made to Eden's Promise (Savage):
- Two treasure coffers will now always appear. Furthermore, the weekly restriction on rewards obtained from coffers has been removed.
- The weekly entrance restriction on all areas of Eden's Promise (Savage) has been removed.
- Players may now proceed directly to any area of Eden's Promise (Savage).
- Players will now receive the power of the Echo.
The Echo will take effect upon entering Eden's Promise (Savage) raids, increasing players' maximum HP, damage dealt, and healing potency by 10%.
* Unlike other instances, the strength of the Echo will not increase in the event all party members are incapacitated.
The following additions have been made to Duty Roulette: Alliance Raids:
- The Tower at Paradigm's Breach
The following adjustments have been made to the Bozjan southern front:
The number of Bozjan clusters required in exchange for the following items from the Resistance quartermaster has been reduced from three to one:
- Forgotten Fragment of Clarity
- Forgotten Fragment of Contention
- Forgotten Fragment of Finesse
- Forgotten Fragment of Fortitude
- Forgotten Fragment of Divinity
The number of timeworn artifacts received upon completing Delubrum Reginae has been increased from one to three.
* Timeworn artifacts can only be received when undertaking the quest "A New Path of Resistance."
The Field Record entry of Fran Eruyt has been adjusted.
The weekly limitation on Allagan tomestones of revelation has been increased from 450 to 900.
* The maximum store of 2,000 tomestones has not been changed.
The "Visit Another World Server" option has been added to the subcommand menu on the character selection screen, allowing players to log in on another World.
Please consider this option when having difficulty logging into your Home World, or when it is overly congested. The following restrictions apply when using this option:
- A destination World cannot be selected when using this option. A World with available space will be chosen automatically.
- Players will log in near the aetheryte of their starting city.
- This feature is not available under certain conditions, such as after logging out while undertaking certain duties.
Quest completion can now be confirmed via the Character Profile page of the Lodestone.
The Character Profile page will now list completed quests, including their date of completion.
* Quest history for all characters, including date of completion, will be saved to the Lodestone beginning with the release of Patch 5.5.
* Information under "My Quests" cannot be seen by other users.
- The following issues have been addressed:
- An issue on the Bozjan southern front wherein the NPC's that appeared during the duel "Beast of Man" did not display correctly.
- An issue in Zadnor wherein the NPC Yamatsumi the Harbinger did not display correctly during certain skirmishes.
- An issue in Zadnor wherein the NPC's that appeared during the duel "Taking the Lyon's Share" did not display correctly.
- An issue when undertaking the duty the Weapon's Refrain (Ultimate) where players were not incapacitated when touching the edge of the battlefield.
- An issue when using the Flower Shower emote wherein the effects did not display when used by female Elezen, female Roegadyn, and Hrothgar under certain conditions.
- An issue when riding the deinonychus mount wherein emotes did not function properly when used.
- An issue wherein music and sound effects did not play when entering or undertaking certain duties. (PlayStation®5)
- Minor text issues have been addressed.
Other various issues have also been addressed.
- An issue wherein text in the Field Record entry of Fran Eruyt has not been adjusted.
- An issue wherein changing the display language on the game's launcher causes the client to freeze on a loading screen.