The 2017 edition of the Tokyo Game Show is nearly upon us, and FINAL FANTASY XIV will be there in full force! Do battle with fellow event-goers in the Feast, or if you’re new to the game, create a character and learn the ropes of adventuring in Eorzea.
Tokyo Game Show 2017
- Business Days (Invitation only)
- Thursday, September 21, 2017, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (JST)
- Friday, September 22, 2017, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (JST)
- Public Days (Open to all visitors)
- Saturday, September 23, 2017, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (no entry after 4:00 p.m.) (JST)
- Sunday, September 24, 2017, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (no entry after 4:00 p.m.) (JST)
Makuhari Messe, Chiba
Tokyo Game Show 2017 Homepage
Official Square Enix Site for TGS 2017
FINAL FANTASY XIV Events
The Feast (8 vs 8)
Prepare for battle against fellow event-goers in the bloody banquet that is the Feast. Devour your rivals and earn a T-shirt to commemorate your victory!
* T-shirts are available in small, medium, large and extra-large sizes while supplies last.
Welcome to Eorzea!
The perfect introduction for players new to FINAL FANTASY XIV. After creating a character, staff will be on hand to help as you familiarize and eventually do battle with the primal Ifrit. Those interested in playing won’t want to miss this chance to get a taste of adventure in Eorzea.
* Due to expected crowds, we cannot guarantee that all players will have a chance to participate.
* Numbered tickets may be distributed depending on crowd sizes.
Whether you’re a prospective or returning player, there’s sure to be something for everyone at Tokyo Game Show. We look forward to seeing you there!