Patch 4.58 increases the drop rate of the Hallowed Kamuy Fife in the Wreath of Snakes (Extreme).
FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 4.58
Patch 4.58 contains content that can only be accessed by registering the expansion packs for FINAL FANTASY XIV to your service account. To distinguish between adjustments that are and are not affected by the registration of these expansions, the following notations will be used throughout the patch notes:
- These additions and adjustments only require the purchase of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
- These additions and adjustments require the purchase and registration of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward.
- These additions and adjustments require the purchase and registration of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood.
- These additions and adjustments contain elements that may require the purchase and registration of the expansion packs noted above.
In preparation for upcoming events, itinerant moogles have been added to the following locations:
- Limsa Lominsa Lower Decks (X:9.4 Y:11.6)
- New Gridania (X:12.4 Y:12.1)
- Ul'dah – Steps of Nald (X:9.6 Y:9.1)
The drop rate for the Hallowed Kamuy Fife in the Wreath of Snakes (Extreme) has been increased.
Moreover, players can now obtain these items in exchange for totems by speaking with Eschina in Rhalgr's Reach (X:13.8 Y:11.8).
|Item Obtained||Item Required|
|Hallowed Kamuy Fife||Seiryu Totem x 99|
- The following issues have been addressed.
- An issue wherein some buffs and debuffs are not correctly applied to players under certain circumstances.
* This issue can occur in a variety of situations, and we aim to address it over the coming days. More details can be found here.
- An issue wherein the Lucian prince's boots were displayed incorrectly.
- An issue wherein players with entry-level subscriptions were able to log in with a second character. This occurred after using the World Visit System and logging out while in another World.
* As a result of this fix, players with entry-level subscriptions may now only select the character in their first slot.
Other various issues have also been addressed.