FINAL FANTASY XIV and Amazon.com® are partnering to offer a unique opportunity for North American FINAL FANTASY XIV players! Qualifying orders of $19.99 or more on video games (purchase or pre-order) on Amazon.com will earn you an Amazon.com promotional code that, when redeemed, will grant you three Eastern-themed in-game items!
How to Participate
Make a qualifying purchase of $19.99 or more on video games (purchase or pre-order) from the Amazon.com videogames department to receive a promotional code. Items that qualify for the promotion will have a note on the store listing. Customers who pre-order digital or physical video games will receive their redemption code once the game is live or ships.
Once you have your code, you can visit the campaign redemption website to receive your three in-game item codes!
From Tuesday, April 25, 2017 12:00 a.m. (PT) through Monday, May 8, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Campaign In-Game Items
Eastern Journey Battle Staff (Lancer/Dragoon Arm)
A staff for fending off any unruly monsters on your journey to the East.
50 Aetheryte Tickets
Eastern Journey Attire
Indulge in the local fashions on your journey to the East.
Flying Cumulus Mount
Take to the cloud-filled skies by riding atop one.
Redeeming Your In-Game Item Codes
- Log into the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station with your Square Enix account. You must have a North American FINAL FANTASY XIV service account to redeem these item codes.
- Select the "Your Account" menu from the top of the screen. If you have multiple service accounts (represented as tabs), please select the service account you wish to redeem your code on.
- Select "Enter Item Code," then follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your codes.
- Amazon promotional codes can only be redeemed once per customer.
- Customers who pre-order digital or physical video games will receive their redemption codes once the game is live or ships.
- These item codes will only work on North American Square Enix accounts and will not work on accounts from a different region.
- The in-game items will be granted to all characters on your service account.
- Item codes can only be redeemed once per service account.
- Once registered, the item code cannot be removed from your service account.
- Resale of these item codes is strictly prohibited.
- These item codes do not expire. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Square Enix reserves the right to establish an expiration date for these item codes by providing advance notice via appropriate channels.
- The Amazon promotional codes will no longer be redeemable after December 31, 2017.
- Offer only applies when shipped or sold by Amazon.com.