FINAL FANTASY XIV continues to grow with the latest patch bringing a wealth of new quests and challenges for adventurers to overcome. The Free Login Campaign provides the perfect opportunity to jump straight back into the action!
Offering up to eight days of playtime, this is the longest Free Login Campaign we have ever held. If you or any of your friends are currently taking a break, you won't want to miss out on this limited-time event!
Free Login Campaign
- Users who have previously purchased and registered FINAL FANTASY XIV.
- All registered service accounts must be set as inactive during the campaign period.
- Registered service account must have been inactive for at least thirty days.
* Details of service accounts can be confirmed via the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station.
Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 1:00 a.m. to Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 7:59 a.m. (PDT)
Free Login Period
Eight days including the day on which users first log in. This period ends on the eighth day at 11:59 p.m. (local time).
* Please note that a subscription to FFXIV is required to continue playing after the event period.
Notes Regarding the Free Login Campaign
- The free login period begins after logging in via the game launcher using your Square Enix user name and password.
- Including the day on which you first log in, the free login period lasts approximately eight days. For example, players who log in on April 15, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. can play free of charge until April 22, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
- Players who are logged in when their free login period expires will be forcibly logged out from the game.
- Players with multiple service accounts registered to a single Square Enix account cannot participate if at least one of the accounts is currently active.
- Service accounts that have been canceled or suspended due to a violation of the service agreement cannot participate.
- Players who purchase a subscription during their free login period will forfeit the remaining duration of said period.
- Players cannot log in using a platform on which their service accounts have not been registered.
- Players can log in using all platforms on which their service account has been registered.
- When attempting to participate in the free login campaign using a Square Enix account with multiple service accounts, the free login period will be valid only for the first service account selected upon logging in. Please note that you may be unable to participate in the free login campaign with more than one service account at a time. If you cannot log in using a second service account even after meeting all other requirements, we ask that you wait for the free login period to expire on your first service account and try again.
- Server maintenance may be carried out during the free login period. Please note that you will be unable to log in to the game during maintenance.