Patch 4.21 will introduce the Echo to Omega: Deltascape (Savage), as well as address several known issues.
FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 4.21
Patch 4.21 contains content that can only be accessed by registering the expansion packs for FINAL FANTASY XIV to your service account. To distinguish between adjustments that are and are not affected by the registration of these expansions, the following notations will be used throughout the patch notes:
- These additions and adjustments only require the purchase of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
- These additions and adjustments require the purchase and registration of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward.
- These additions and adjustments require the purchase and registration of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood.
- These additions and adjustments contain elements that may require the purchase and registration of the expansion packs noted above.
Players will now receive the power of the Echo in Omega: Deltascape (Savage).
The Echo will take effect upon entering Omega: Deltascape (Savage), increasing players' maximum HP, damage dealt, and healing potency by 10%.
* Unlike other instances, the strength of the Echo will not increase in the event all party members are incapacitated.
- The following issues have been addressed.
- An issue wherein the effect of the ninja action Smoke Screen in conjunction with the melee DPS and magic ranged DPS role action Diversion caused players to lose enmity after every action taken.
- An issue in the Jade Stoa (Extreme) wherein Byakko would stop using specific attacks under certain conditions.
- An issue in the Jade Stoa (Extreme) wherein Byakko would become unable to move under certain conditions.
- An issue in Sigmascape V1.0 and Sigmascape V1.0 (Savage) wherein battlefield transitions would not occur under certain conditions.
- An issue in open world areas wherein certain enemies did not behave as designed.
- An issue wherein text was not displayed in the confirmation window when using a glamour dresser to transform gear into a glamour.
- An issue wherein the crafting recipe for the Moogle Wall Chronometer was incorrect.
- An issue wherein the physical damage of the following weapons was lower than intended:
- Diamond Sword
- Diamond Axe
- Diamond Greatsword
- Diamond Knuckles
- Diamond Halberd
- Diamond Daggers
- Diamond Katana
- Diamond Bow
- Diamond Musketoon
* The physical damage of the above weapons was 104 when it should have been 105.
* Read on for details.
- An issue wherein chat messages from blacklisted characters would appear in linkshell, free company, and Novice Network chat logs.
- An issue wherein players were unable to log in under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein the items Spring Shirt, Spring Bottoms, and Spring Shoes were named incorrectly.
- An issue wherein the high score and number of remaining attempts for the Fashion Report are not updated when viewed in the Timers window.
* They will be updated upon speaking with Masked Rose in the Gold Saucer.