With the release of Patch 6.18, we have determined the expansion of the Japanese and European data centers, as well as the Data Center Travel system, to be stable. As such, the Home World Transfer Service will resume on Tuesday, 19 July at 7:00 (GMT) / 8:00 (BST) / 17:00 (AEST). Moreover, all characters in Japanese data centers will be eligible to use the Home World Transfer Service free of charge for approximately two weeks.
Using the Home World Transfer Service Free of Charge
From Tuesday, 19 July 2022 at 7:00 (GMT) / 8:00 (BST) / 17:00 (AEST)
to Wednesday, 3 August 2022 at 3:00 (GMT) / 4:00 (BST) / 13:00 (AEST)
During the aforementioned period, all characters in Japanese data centers will be eligible to use the Home World Transfer Service free of charge.
Furthermore, the following bonuses will be awarded at the time of transfer:
- Owners of private estates will be reimbursed 100% of their plot's buying price, plus additional compensation of 3,000,000 gil for non-recoverable furnishings.
- Owners of apartments will be reimbursed the standard buying price of 500,000 gil, plus additional compensation of 500,000 gil for non-recoverable furnishings.
* Please apply for a Home World Transfer after removing your furnishings, but DO NOT relinquish your land or vacate your apartment. If you have relinquished the deed to your plot/rights to your property, you will not be eligible for the bonuses listed above.
* Please note that any gil exceeding the maximum of 999,999,999 will be lost.
* Players may not transfer to a Congested World.
* When transferring to a Preferred World from a Congested World, applicable bonuses will stack (excluding duplicates).
* Service accounts with characters that have transferred Home Worlds may not use the Home World Transfer Service again for 3 days.
* Characters that have transferred to a Preferred World will be restricted from using the Home World Transfer Service for 90 days.
* Some in-game data, such as Crystalline Conflict tiers and risers, will be lost when transferring Home Worlds. Learn more about what data cannot be transferred.