The collaboration between FINAL FANTASY XIV and the hit Japanese TV show GARO is set to end with the release of Patch 5.1. At that time, players will no longer be able to obtain the GARO-inspired PvP gear, mounts, titles, and achievements.
Don’t miss this chance to obtain these unique items through PvP and the Gold Saucer!
- Items available from the Disreputable Priest at Wolves’ Den Pier (X:5.0 Y:5.3)
- Items available from the Gold Saucer Attendant at the Gold Saucer (X:5.4 Y:6.6)
- The “Fatal Feast” achievement and the associated reward
- The “Frontline Fury” achievement and the associated reward
- The “Furious Fatalities” achievement and the associated reward
* Previously earned gear, mounts, and titles will remain usable after Patch 5.1.
* Gear you have previously earned can still be obtained from the Calamity Salvager after Patch 5.1.
* Attempting to complete unfinished achievements after the release of Patch 5.1 will not be possible as the achievements will no longer be obtainable.