We’re pleased to announce a special live Q&A planned for the Digital Fan Festival 2021 that invites Warriors of Light like YOU to join!
During the stage event, Producer & Director Naoki Yoshida will answer questions posed by players across the globe. Don’t miss this chance to ask that one burning question you always wanted an answer to!
Before submitting your question, you must read and agree to the guidelines.
Live Q&A Guidelines
- You must possess an active FINAL FANTASY XIV service account to submit a question.
- You must be able to participate in the live event which will take place on Saturday, May 15 between 10:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. (PDT) and be able to use Zoom software.
- Acknowledge and abide by the requirements outlined below.
Question Submission Period
From Thursday, April 22, 2021 to Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 7:59 a.m. (PDT)
Saturday, May 15, 2021 from 10:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (PDT)
* The Live Q&A will include live interpretation from Japanese to English.
* There is a possibility that the start of the Live Q&A event will be delayed depending on the status of the preceding events.
* Participants must attend an orientation on the day of the event to learn the procedures and to test their connection.
Number of Participants
Around 40 people
How to Submit a Question
Please submit your question from the submission form linked below as we will not accept entries from any other source.
* Please note that you must be able to ask your question in either English or Japanese.
Information Required to Submit a Question
- Character Name
- Home World Name
- Nickname (You will be referred to by your nickname during the event)
- Your question for Naoki Yoshida (Maximum of 200 characters)
* Your nickname may be publicly shown alongside your question.
* Other than instances when you are using your real name for your nickname, please do not include personal information (such as your name or address) in your submission.
Questions will be reviewed, and participants will be selected based on the submissions. Selected participants will be contacted via the e-mail registered to their Square Enix account by Wednesday, May 12, 2021. We recommend that you log into the Square Enix Account Management System and verify that your e-mail address is accurate before submitting your question.
- You must ask the exact same question you submitted via the submission form. We will not accept a different question or any additional questions.
- We will be using Zoom software for this event. You must download and install the Zoom software for either PC, smart phone, or a tablet with a working video camera.
- You are required to have a working video camera to show your face and must have the camera on during the duration of the Live Q&A event.
- You are the only one allowed to participate in the event. Please refrain from participating with several people.
- You may not share the URL provided by Square Enix to join the Zoom call.
- You may not give your participation spot to another person.
- You may not join or leave the call while the event is taking place, other than in an emergency.
- You may not record any audio or video while participating in the event.
- Before participating, please ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
- You are responsible for all charges associated with the internet connection and any fees associated with the registration for a Zoom account.
- We may not be able to get through all participants’ questions depending on the time available for the event.
- We may post images and / or videos from this Live Q&A later on social media or other platforms.
- Square Enix, in its sole discretion, may remove any person from the event if any inappropriate comment or behavior is observed.
Proceed to the submission form.