Transferring Hotbar and Macro Settings from the PlayStation®3 (04/04/2014)
Players can now carry over configuration settings including hotbar and macro settings from the PlayStation®3 version. After starting the launcher, select "Transfer Character Data," then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
1. After starting the launcher on PlayStation®3, select "Transfer Character Data" and upload the character data.
2. Once the upload is completed, switch over to PlayStation®4 and log in with the Square Enix account that you use to play the PlayStation®3 version. Then select "Transfer Character Data" placed at bottom right side of the launcher and download the charcater data.
Character data to be transferred:
Log Filter Settings
* Please note that any changes to HUD layout or system configuration settings cannot be transferred.
* Data for your eight most recently characters can be transferred at one time. The transfer of data for older characters requires the deletion of previously transferred data.
* Updated on Apr. 4, 2014 at 4:00 a.m. (PDT)