The ticket sales for the FINAL FANTASY XIV Orchestra Concert 2019 -Eorzean Symphony- in Japan will begin on Friday, June 21 at 4:00 a.m. (PDT)! Should your plans take you to Japan, then why not take this opportunity to re-experience your FFXIV adventures in this special, full orchestra concert!
FINAL FANTASY XIV Orchestra Concert 2019 -Eorzean Symphony-
Saturday, September 21, 2019 (2 Performances)
Door Open 12:00 p.m. / Show 1:00 p.m. (JST)
Door Open 4:30 p.m. / Show 5:30 p.m. (JST)
Sunday, September 22, 2019 (1 Performance)
Door Open 12:00 p.m. / Show 1:00 p.m. (JST)
* Times listed in Japanese Standard Time
Pacifico Yokohama, National Convention Hall
Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
Ticket Sale Schedule
From Friday, June 21, 2019 at 4:00 a.m. to Friday, June 28, 2019 at 3:59 a.m. (PDT)
* Please note that the event will take place in Japan and will be hosted in Japanese.
Ticket Sale Website
Proceed to the ticket sales website.
* The page will become available once ticket sales have begun.
Terms and Conditions for Entry
- Children under the age of 6 will not be permitted inside the venue.
- A valid ticket is required for children 6 years old and above to attend the event.
- All ticket sales are final. No refund or exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances.
- Square Enix will not reissue tickets under any circumstances, including, but not limited to, lost, disposed of, stolen, or damaged tickets. Please keep your ticket safe until the show has concluded.
- Auctioning, sale, resale, and any other transfer of tickets and Selectee privileges is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized transfer or attempted transfer of tickets is grounds for seizure and cancellation of the tickets without compensation.
- Square Enix shall not be responsible for, and may not honor, any tickets obtained from a third party or otherwise in violation of these terms.
- Tickets are valid for the Selectee only and only during the date and time and at the venue indicated by Square Enix or the ticket. Please be sure to confirm the date and time, and location of the venue, for admission.
- Venue staff may decline admission to ticket holders if the ticket details are illegible, incomplete, defaced or damaged. Similarly, tickets that are missing a stub, or are past the indicated date and time, will be invalid and will not be honored.
- Square Enix may photograph, video record, audio record, or otherwise record the event and you in connection with the event. By purchasing a ticket, you (i) agree to such recording and to Square Enix’s and Square Enix’s affiliates and partners’ unrestricted right to use and distribute any recordings of the event, including recordings that include your voice or likeness, for any purpose and (ii) waive any moral rights, likeness rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, and any other intellectual property rights or other rights you might otherwise have in such recordings.
- Absolutely no photography, audio, or video recording is allowed within the venue.
- Event attendees must follow the event staff’s instructions at all times. Event attendees who fail to follow the event staff’s instructions may be removed from the venue.
- No camera, audio, or video recording devices are allowed inside the venue.
- Event attendees must permit staff to check event attendees’ personal belongings upon entry to the venue.
- Square Enix reserves the right to alter ticket holders’ seating arrangements for the sake of equipment setup and the performance.
- Performance content, performers, and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Event and show times may change due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Square Enix’s control.
- Event attendees that fail to comply with staff instructions, or that disturb other attendees, may be refused entry or removed from the venue.
- Eating, drinking, and smoking outside of designated areas is prohibited.
- Event attendees that appear to be under the effects of alcohol or illicit substances, are undertaking dangerous activities, or are disturbing other attendees may be refused entry or removed from the venue.
- Hazardous materials are prohibited from the venue.
- Please keep track of your personal belongings and valuables at all times. Square Enix and the venue shall not responsible for lost or damaged belongs or valuables.
- Square Enix is not responsible for any accidents, theft, or complications which may occur inside or outside the venue, or in connection with the event.
- If you sustain any injuries or become ill, please contact the event staff or, in an emergency, please contact local emergency services. Event staff may decide to call an ambulance or other emergency services for you or on your behalf, in which case you will be responsible for paying all fees related to such services.
- The event may be subject to cancellation, suspension, and extensions due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Square Enix’s control.
- Refunds will not be processed if the event is suspended or cancelled due to a force majeure event, including but not limited to man-made or natural disasters, or any evacuation ordered by event staff.
- If Square Enix decides to issue ticket refunds, Square Enix will announce such refunds on Square Enix’s website or another appropriate website. Refunds will not be offered in the case of lost or damaged tickets. Refunds requests made after the conclusion of any announced refund period will not be honored.
- In the event Square Enix cancels the event for any reason, under no circumstances will attendee travel costs, accommodation costs, or any other costs other than the ticket price, will not be refunded or reimbursed.
- Square Enix and the venue shall not be liable for incidents that occur as a result of violation of the above terms and conditions, or any other violation of any applicable policies or codes of conduct.
FINAL FANTASY XIV Orchestra Concert 2019 -Eorzean Symphony- Promotional Site
(Please note, the promotional site is in Japanese.)