Users interested in installing the Mac version of FINAL FANTASY XIV can download it here.
Minimum System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for FINAL FANTASY XIV for Mac.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|OS||macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS Catalina 10.15|
|Applicable model||iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) or higher
* Not compatible with models using an Apple Silicon processor.
|Free Disc Space||60GB|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 M295X or higher|
|Recommended screen resolution||1600x900|
|Internet||Broadband Internet connection|
If you are using a router, please set up your ports so that the below packets can pass through.
[Ports that may be used]
TCP：80, 443, 54992～54994, 55006～55007, 55021～55040
* The system requirements listed above are the anticipated minimum system requirements to run this software. However, please be aware that this information is still subject to change.
- Click the "Download" button to begin.
- Double-click the file (FINAL_FANTASY_XIV_ONLINE_x64.dmg) once the download is complete. Follow the on-screen instructions and drag the FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE icon into the Applications folder.
- FINAL FANTASY XIV will then be installed in the Applications folder, and the launcher icon will appear on the desktop.
* The game requires at least 60GB of free space on the destination hard drive.
* You will need administration privileges to install the application.
For Users of the 32-bit Application
To carry over settings from the 32-bit application, you need to upload your settings using the Server Backup option, which can be found in the character selection screen.
Back Up Character Settings
Save a backup of local character settings, HUD layout, hotbars, gear sets, and more to the server.
* Item sort settings and inventory location data will not be saved.
Data to Be Saved:
- Character Configuration
- Log Filters
- HUD Layout
- Log Text Colors
- Hotbars and Cross Hotbars
- Character-specific Macros
- Gear Sets
- Social Data (Friend Group Names, Contact Lists, etc.)
- Miscellaneous Data (Triple Triad, LoVM, etc.)
Back Up Client Settings
Save a backup of local system settings for UI, sound, user macros, and more to the server.
* Display resolution, graphics quality, input device, and other settings dependent on current play environment will not be saved.
Data to Be Saved:
- Display Settings
- Accessibility Settings
- Sound Settings
- Shared Macros
- Input Device Settings
- Miscellaneous Data (Cutscene Settings)