You can download the Windows® version of the FINAL FANTASY XIV game client from the link below.
Minimum System Requirements
Review the system requirements for the Windows® version of FINAL FANTASY XIV.
- Installation Setup
To launch the installer, double-click ffxivsetup.exe.
- Region/Language Selection
After launching the installer, the region/language selection screen will be displayed. Select your preferred language for the installer and the game. This option will be set to your Windows region/language by default.
* Please launch the installer as a user with administrator rights.
* Selecting a language different from the one set for your OS may cause the installer to display corrupted text.
- Note on Background Applications
Please read and follow the on-screen instructions regarding background applications and antivirus software. Click "Next" when you are ready to continue.
- Select the destination folder to which the game data will be installed.
To install to a different folder, click "Browse" and designate a new destination folder.
* The drive selected for installation must have at least 40 GB of free space available.
* The drive containing the My Documents folder must have at least 2 GB of free space available.
* The drive in which Windows is installed must have at least 1 GB of free space available.
* The destination folder name must not contain any double-byte characters. You now have the chance to review your settings. If you are satisfied with the settings, click "Next" to begin copying files.
- Complete Installation
Check the box if you wish to create a shortcut on your desktop, then click "Finish" to complete the installation.
* For instructions on how to log into and begin playing the game, please refer to the Play Guide found on the community site, The Lodestone.