Home is Where the PvP Is
Bayohne here, with even more updates from the Tokyo Game Show!
The special Tokyo Game Show edition of the Letter from the Producer LIVE featured a sneak peek at some upcoming content (and content you just might not have reached yet in FFXIV). Let's take a look!
The Binding Coil of Bahamut (Turns 1-5)
• There are five different areas in this dungeon to defeat.
• It requires a full party of eight people and is very difficult
• No one has cleared Turn 5 yet! Make sure you challenge it soon!
Housing (Debuts in Patch 2.1)
• Free Company and personal (available later) housing options
• Sizes include small, medium and large, with over 300 customizable features (like furniture and exteriors)
The Wolves' Den (Debuts in Patch 2.1)
• 4 vs. 4 player vs. player battle arena
• Three types - Level 30, 40, and 50
• There will be PvP exclusive actions!
I can't wait for you all to get to experience this stuff!